Back Pain Relief in Baltimore, MD
Skilled Hands Meets the Latest Techniques & Technology
Looking for spine care and surgery? Ascension Saint Agnes boasts some of Baltimore, Maryland’s most competent orthopedic surgeons, in Baltimore, Maryland. We’re proud of our advancements in minimally invasive spine surgeries, which reduce discomfort and shorten recovery time. Most importantly, we are proud of the compassion and care we provide to every patient.
Personalized Treatment for Back Pain and Spinal Disorders
At some time in their lives, eight out of ten Americans will encounter a life-altering bout of back pain. Ninety percent of back pain episodes become recurring. While some illnesses and traumatic injuries can cause back pain, research indicates that the following are the most prevalent causes of back pain or injury:
One of our specializations at the Ascension Saint Agnes Orthopedic & Spine Institute is preventing and treating back pain and spinal diseases. We use our clinical experience to swiftly establish an accurate diagnosis and build a treatment plan tailored to the specific needs of each patient suffering from a spinal injury. Before considering spine surgery, we always exhaust all other therapy options.
If surgery is essential, our specialists will use the least invasive treatments possible to optimize the advantages of spine surgery while minimizing risk and ensuring a speedy and complete recovery and a solution that will last a lifetime.
Our staff focuses on treating:
- Spine injuries caused by trauma and overuse
- Acquired and congenital spinal disorders
- Whiplash accidents
- Systemic conditions that impair spinal function
- Degenerative spinal disorders
- Spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis
- Lesions caused by herniated discs
- Sprains, strains, and contusions of the soft tissues
- Back discomfort caused by work
- Mechanical back problems
- Dislocations, fractures, and subluxations
Schedule an appointment with Ascension Saint Agnes Orthopedics in Baltimore today!
Awards and Recognition
Industry peer groups applaud our Orthopaedic & Spine Institute for its quality of care and treatment. Recent honors include:
- Designated Institute of Quality For Spine, Hip and Knee surgery by the Aetna Institutes of Quality for Orthopaedic Care.
- Achieved status as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Knee and Hip Replacement by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield.